This option is for you if you want a professional opinion on how to improve your financial situation, but you are self-motivated and don’t need any ongoing support.
I strongly encourage doing the behavioral work first as most people fail to reach their goals without understanding their relationship with money and working on improving it.
The assessment includes 2 sessions (1.5 hr – 2 hrs each) where we conduct the following:
- Define and prioritize your S.M.A.R.T financial goals
- Calculate your net-worth
- Determine your current cash flow
- Determine your spending/savings plan integrating certain goals
- Brainstorm possible changes to your financial habits
- Oral recommendations about the adjustments required to achieve your goals
Following these sessions, you’ll receive:
- 3 spreadsheets for the above mentioned financial exercises
- A personalized expense tracking spreadsheet for you to use