This option is for you if you are disciplined to put the plan into action quickly and efficiently, but you need some guidance, especially at the beginning.
You receive 2 Financial Assessment sessions (1.5 hr – 2 hrs each), and 2 Support Sessions (1 hr each).
2 Financial Assessment Sessions:
- Define and prioritize your S.M.A.R.T financial goals
- Calculate your net-worth
- Determine your current cash flow
- Determine your spending/savings plan integrating certain goals
- Brainstorm possible changes to your financial habits
- Oral recommendations about the adjustments required to achieve your goals
Following these sessions, you’ll receive:
- 3 spreadsheets for the above mentioned financial exercises
- A personalized expense tracking spreadsheet for you to use
2 Support Sessions:
These begin 1 month after the Financial Assessment. We decide together how often you’d like to meet (monthly, bi-weekly, etc).
Support Sessions serve as a motivator to “do the work” because of the accountability that comes with the process. You and I will…
- Ensure you are on track with implementing the action plan
- Discuss what is working and what’s not, making necessary adjustments
- Introduce healthy communication techniques to assist with difficult financial discussions with your spouse or family members